Re: html6

From: Geoff McLane <ubuntu@geoffair.info>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 20:39:09 +0100
To: "info@3zero.co.uk" <info@3zero.co.uk>
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org
@info, wow thanks for that 'funny' link ;=))

Just searching around -

from: http://www.w3.org/html/wiki/FAQs#Will_there_be_an_HTML6.3F
No work is currently happening on HTML6 but ...

https://www.quora.com/Are-they-preparing-HTML-6
Nope. And in fact, HTML5 is a misnomer now ... they have dropped
the numbering. HTML is and always will simply be HTML.

But for sure the web is very ALIVE with HTML5 and HTML6 references,
usually just meaning features, additions, desires, things to add, fixed,
changed in HTML! An easy way to sort of reference the future...

In a conversation, now many years ago, at a flower stand, I said something
about "when we have a 4G mobile network", a so called mobile technician
next
to me said strongly "there is no 4G!" How wrong he turned out to be!

Go for HTML Tidy tidied HTML, in its many forms...

Just my 2 cents ;=))