Re: html6

From: <info@3zero.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 11:13:51 +0000
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hey Geoff

Glad you got a chuckle out of the link.

I think the numbering of HTML was useful as it allowed a set of rules and ideas to be encompassed under one roof. Both old and new html and semantic markup, so I hope there will be a HTML6 in the future.
I personally think that HTML5 does lots to improve semantic markup for information sites but little for e-commerce. Perhaps in the future w3c could look at micro data and mimic the tags so we can have things like
<product><description><price> to provide deeper semantics of a document and avoid the need to bloat code with micro data.

Re: 4G mobile network - Bahh what do technicians know :)

Thanks

Greg

http://www.3zero.co.uk