Re: Latest HTACG / Tidy News

From: Alice Wonder <tidy@domblogger.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 08:47:28 -0800
To: html-tidy@w3.org

On 02/28/2015 08:34 AM, John Coggeshall wrote:
> Hello!
>
> It's good to see some life in this project! I am the maintainer of the
> PHP bindings for tidy.
>
> With the new life what do we need to know from an API perspective? I am
> curious, especially since we are working on PHP 7, if we should take a
> look at a large rewrite to take advantage of new lib tidy features or is
> there little to care about in Api changes?
>
> John

The php bindings for tidy are _very_ important to me, so thank you :)

my hope is that there will be bindings for the new libtidy for php 5.6.x

I maintain http://awel.domblogger.net/7/php/ which is php 5.6.x for RHEL
7 and I'm hoping I can throw an rpm for the new libtidy (when ready) w/
php-tidy linked against it.

But if there is a large API change, I can be patient.