Re: Latest HTACG / Tidy News

Hello!

It's good to see some life in this project! I am the maintainer of the PHP bindings for tidy.

With the new life what do we need to know from an API perspective? I am curious, especially since we are working on PHP 7, if we should take a look at a large rewrite to take advantage of new lib tidy features or is there little to care about in Api changes?

John