Re: Libtidy New Inline Tag

I figured this out, that the options listed in the quick references also
map to TidyOpts in the library, the mapping isn't really documented as
far as I can tell, but it's there in the source.

As far as this problem goes I needed to tidyOptSetValue() TidyInlineTags
passing a comma separated list of tags I wanted added as the value.

Murph