Re: Libtidy New Inline Tag

From: Murph Murphy <murph.murphy@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 09:14:03 -0600
To: html-tidy@w3.org
I figured this out, that the options listed in the quick references also
map to TidyOpts in the library, the mapping isn't really documented as
far as I can tell, but it's there in the source.

As far as this problem goes I needed to tidyOptSetValue() TidyInlineTags
passing a comma separated list of tags I wanted added as the value.

Murph