Re: Is Tidy still being maintained?

From: Adrian Sandor <aditsu@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 00:36:28 -0800 (PST)
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org
> I do think it  would help if people mention important bugs in postings to

> the developer  list. Like I said, there are certain kinds of bugs where I
> myself would look  at the bugs and patches, if made aware of them.

I submitted
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3119322&group_id=27659&atid=390963
 with test case and patch.
Also,
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2913493&group_id=27659&atid=390963
 has a trivial fix.
I might be wrong about 2917718 being a regression - it looks like it had been
fixed only in JTidy.
I could backport the fix but I'm not sure when lexer->token needs to be freed
(that's not a concern in java).

> If somebody both submits a patch for  "HTML5" support and also shows that
> the level of "HTML5" support added is  reasonable, I would be quite happy
> to review and possibly commit those  changes. I would not work on this
> myself at the moment as "HTML5" is very  unstable and its development
> does not follow a predictable process.

As I mentioned before, my main concern is about bug fixes. I don't care much
about HTML5 support at this time.
(But if somebody else has a patch, I will be happy too)

Adrian