test/output directory

From: aditsu <aditsu@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 09:39:44 -0800 (PST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hi, where and how is the test/output directory used?
I checked the test scripts, they don't seem to make any reference to it.
Also I think it would be important to check the correctness of the output
(and perhaps also the messages) for each tested input, not only the exit
code. Is that being done anywhere currently?

Sent from the w3.org - html-tidy mailing list archive at Nabble.com.