New Python bindings for HTML Tidy

From: Jason Stitt <js@jasonstitt.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 11:01:40 -0600
To: html-tidy@w3.org
PyTidyLib is a new Python wrapper for HTML Tidy with cross-platform
support. I was wondering if it could be linked from the
tidy.sourceforge.net sidebar (but didn't see an address for the web-
site maintainer).

The home page is here, with links to docs, source, and issue tracker:
http://countergram.com/open-source/pytidylib/

The Python package linked on the HTML Tidy page now, uTidyLib, has
some open bugs on Sourceforge and hasn't been updated since 2004, so I
wrote a new one. Compared to uTidyLib, PyTidyLib fixes a memory leak,
increases speed and adds support for OS X, Windows, 64-bit platforms,
and unicode strings. It also supports threadsafe re-use of document
objects for some increased speed if you're tidying many documents in a
row.

64-bit Windows support required a DLL from these guys, which might
also be useful to have linked on the Tidy site:
http://int64.org/projects/tidy-binaries

-Jason