element ID

From: <k.toch@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:50:32 +1000
To: html-tidy@w3.org
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hi, Firstly, I like to say HTML tidy is the best tool to use to validate the HTML tags. I have been using for years and never have any problems, not until now. Anyway, I have written Perl script to run tidy validates php pages on the fly and it reported 'Warning: <input> anchor "pt_action" already defined'. The warning message means no two elements can have the same ID value in a single document. However, these are dynamic php pages it needs same ID to perform the task. My question is there any parameter that we could put into the config file to ignore/exclude just for this warning. Any help is very much appreciated. Cheers, Ken Toch Received on Monday, 25 May 2009 06:17:26 GMT