gb2312 encoding

From: alex242 <pshenichnov@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 17:22:48 -0700 (PDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hello,

I have some problems with HTML documents in gb2313 (simple chinese)
encoding. After using Tidy I get some unreadable characters. Example of
document:  http://www.chemspider.com/ArticlesHandler.ashx?type=art&id=69
http://www.chemspider.com/ArticlesHandler.ashx?type=art&id=69

my Tidy config file:

output-file: res.html
error-file: error.txt
char-encoding: utf8
output-bom: yes
output-encoding: utf8

I've already spent several days trying to solve this problem and without any
success... so, if sombody can give some advise how to work with different
encodings in Tide, it will be much appreciated.

best regards,
Alex