Tidy and Flash, useful advice please?

From: Will Entriken <william.entriken@drexel.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 14:12:56 -0500
To: html-tidy@w3.org

When using the Google-recommended way of including flash on a web
page, I get the error:

:::  <embed> is not endorsed by w3c

Flash is very popular, and embedding it correctly is non-trivial. I
was expecting Tidy to provide more help on the issue, or a hyperlink,
or something.

As a result, I had to uninstall modtidy and revert to my embed tag,
which is they only way I know to make it work.

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Will Entriken

PS I am doing a Picasa Web Album slideshow, which also needs some flashvars