Re: How long until WCAG 2.0 changes are incorporated into Tidy?

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 18:53:16 +0100
To: <kgroves@webaccessstrategies.com>
Cc: <html-tidy@w3.org>

* Karl Groves wrote:
>From what I understand, the WCAG 2.0 Guidelines will (probably) be published
>as an official recommendation in early 2008.  I was wondering if anyone knew
>how long until corresponding changes will make their way into Tidy?

My understanding is the WAI activity might publish a new Last Call draft
early next year, when that might result in a W3C Recommendation is all
but clear to me. Regardless, I do not know of anyone working on patches
for Tidy with respect to WCAG 2.0 so I would expect this to happen some-
where between 2008 and never.