Question concerning TidyLib

From: Aleksey Kuhtenkov <kuhtenkov@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 15:29:49 +0400
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hi,

I am looking for a possibility to use TidyLib in my project and I have
a question, the answer to which I couldn't get by simply viewing its
source code.
I need to get the information on HTML units location in the source
text, which was passed to TidyLib for analysis.
Does there exist any way to do this by using available TidyLib features?
If it is impossible to do this at the moment, could I make an
appropriate Feature Request, and what is the approximate time to
consider it?

Bye-bye

--
Aleksey Kuhtenkov