I need your help please.....

From: grema saleh <gsalehy2k@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 06:23:36 -0700 (PDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

I tried to validate my webpages but all failed
validation and tried tidying but wasn't successful
too. Can you please help me out? I don't how to solve
a problem like this.

The result of validation for page index.html is
displayed on the link below:

And I used the online tidy services to tidy the local
file and the result is as on:

I only tried to validate because my pages are not
disorganized) but looking ok on Firefox.

I will high appreciate your kind help please.