Neophyte at HTML

From: Elizabeth M Burkhart <EMBurkhart@uss.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:31:31 -0400
To: html-tidy@w3.org

First try at an assignment for a class.  Have I hit anywhere near anything
which makes sense?  We were instructed to save onto "Notebook" on
Microsoft.  How to I open this to see if any of it works???

HELP!  The assignment is due on Saturday and I'm sort of lost at this
(You'll note there is an area where I plan on inserted some Bocelli music -
its at home, I'm at work...)

Elizabeth M. Burkhart
USS Real Estate
600 Grant Street
Room 1683
Pittsburgh PA  15219

(See attached file: HTML Homework Assignment.htm)
(See attached file: HTML Homework Assignment.txt)