Re: SPEC file for building tidy RPMs

Hi Dorin!

Why don't you simply use the current Spec file of the current tidy
packages shipped with fedora?
If you are interested, you can take a look into my Spec file for SUSE
Linux on http://sierkbornemann.de/pub/tools/tidy/opensuse/10.0-i386/
I have taken respect to the fact, that the tidy doc is no autogenerated
from the XML-output via XSLT.
SUSE Linux has overtaken them as you can see on
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/apache/tidy/9.3-i386/tidy.changes .
Unfortunately, SUSE is a little bit slow in keeping their packages in
sync, so if you want to have the latest RPM packages / Spec file
changes of tidy for SUSE Linux, you'd do better to have a look into my
packages on http://sierkbornemann.de/pub/tools/tidy/opensuse/10.0-i386/
Try them out and change whatever you need for a working Fedora Spec file. :-)

At 12:55 18.02.2006, you wrote:
>   Hello,   I have been working on making the SPEC file from html-tidy
> to work on current fedora versions, and it wasn't quite easy,
> therefore I decided to rewrite the whole thing.   Attached is the
> .spec file. If you wish to include it in your releases you are more
> than welcome.   I used this to build an RPM on Fedora Core 5 test2 .
> Other distributions should work just the same, nothing else needed.

Sierk

Sierk Bornemann | Hannover | Germany
e-mail:  sierkb@gmx.de