Re: Preserve original value

From: Devarasetty Ramu <ramuis78@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 15:09:16 -0400
To: "Bjoern Hoehrmann" <derhoermi@gmx.net>, <html-tidy@w3.org>, <tidy-develop@lists.sourceforge.net>, <dsr@w3.org>, "John Campbell" <jdc.rpv@cox.net>

Thanks for your quick replies.

Can you look at following simple html code and tidy is converting &#160; to
&nbsp; .....
Can you please let me know which option i need to set in configuration file
(i want to preserve the original value, i.e &#160;)

Before Tidy:
<head>
<title></title>
</head>

After Tidy

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
<head>
<title></title>
</head>