Re: Error reading file - 55 MB

Thanks John for your quick response.

It is 55 MB( Mega bytes) only. we do have HTML files size upto 120 MB.

Notepad still supports these large files.

The original 55 MB file and as well as new version load in a web-browser and
both are working good.

In the orignal file, there are few syntax/structure, HTML, BODY tags are
repeated and tidy has fixed and extra body tags are replaced with table tag.

my question is the original file loads in front page 2002 and why the new
version doesn't load and front page shows "Error reading file"? This is the
only error message i got and we test these files with our inhouse dhtml
editor whether all open/end tags are matched. This is how we test the html
file is well formed.

And we tested 7mb file and it is well formed after new version and 55MB file
sucks to load.

Thanks
Ram