Question HTML Tidy and Mozliia Suite 1.7.11

From: M. H. Wallace <pooder@xmission.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:37:06 -0600
To: html-tidy@w3.org
I have upgraded to Mozilla Suite 1.7.11, on a Windows XP SP2 system.
I've reinstalled HTML Tidy, using tidy-050522-setup.exe.

The green check box appears in the lower-right corner of the Mozilla
browser screen, and it does so for any page I visit or open locally from
file.  When I "view source" from the Mozilla "View" drop-down menu, the
view-source page opens, but no html is displayed.

I had HTML Tidy running on the earlier versions of Mozilla Suite (1.7.10
and below), and was able to view source html then.

But, now that I've upgraded to Mozilla 1.7.11, HTML Tidy seems to not be
functioning properly.

Are there any fixes for this situation?

Matthew.