HTML Tidy

From: Rod Lockwood <rodlockwood@lycos.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:24:07 -0500
To: "Dave Raggett" <html-tidy@w3.org>
Dear Mr. Raggett,

In TidyGUI a warning states:
Characters codes for the Microsoft Windows fonts in the range
128 - 159 may not be recognized on other platforms. You are
instead recommended to use named entities, e.g. &trade; rather
than Windows character code 153 (0x2122 in Unicode).

So how do I get Tidy to convert the character codes into the named
entities? I would have thought you would have fixed that in Tidy UI.

Rod Lockwood
http://rod_lockwood.tripod.com/

Support your local and online small businesses!