Re: Seg Faults w/ HTML::Tidy

From: Shannon Booher <sjb@careersite.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:54:43 -0800 (PST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

I've discovered more about the problem I am seeing... using the default
configuration, non-HTML tags result in the seg fault.  I tried switching
input-xml = yes.  This results will now process non-HTML tags, however an
unaccompanied standard HTML close tag (i.e. </b>) now results in seg
fault.

Are these known bugs?  A failed attempt at cleaning would be fine, but seg
faults are not easy to deal with...

sjb