Seg Faults w/ HTML::Tidy

From: Shannon Booher <sjb@careersite.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:34:47 -0800 (PST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

I've downloaded the source from Jan. 18th, 2005 (as well as trying several
other versions), compiled, then installed the HTML::Tidy perl library.
I'm working on Linux 7.3

When attempting to clean html, I am getting seg faults every time a
non-HTML tag is encountered.  The perl wrapper seems to call the C library
directly, so I don't think the problem is w/ the perl...

Any suggestions?  Am I missing some basic/easy configuration?

thanks,

sjb