RE: list proceedure

Hello.
I am a fellow list member so this reply may not be 100% correct for your
needs
as I am still a HTML 'user'  :-(

So if still un-resolved please post back to list and I am sure someone
will get
back to you.

I think the link your after is
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/html-tidy/
found on the page of http://lists.w3.org/ (3rd in list for some
reason?!?)
They also have 3 levels of access for this system: Public, Team, Member.

In regards to other issues of GUI and use, etc..
http://tidy.sourceforge.net/  ?

I have no idea if this would suit your needs but I guess its a start.
And I do hope it helps.  Best of luck with your transformation/s.
:-)

Kind regards,
Jason

JRobinson@KitchenPages.com