Instructions for windows users?

From: Arno Wouters <Arno.Wouters@knoware.nl>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 11:52:05 +0200
To: html-tidy@w3.org, develop@lists.sourceforge.net, dsr@w3.org

Hello,

I am a simple windows user who has to maintain some web pages and
wants to use tidy to clean up the html produced by Word.  I happen to
recall that an installer could be downloaded from
<http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/>. Currently there is no
installer on that page. Instead I was referred to
<http://tidy.sourceforge.net/>. OOPS. That was a surprise! But not a
nice one. I don't understand a word of that kind of talk about
executable binaries, hash sums, compile farm executables, cvs
sources,  hash table versions, libary wrappers and so on. I have no
idea what to download and how to install it. Please could you either
provide a simple windows installer or clear instructions in plain
English about what to download and how to install it. Thanks!

Arno