RE: [personal] HTML proprietary, what DOCTYPE?

From: Cory Nelson <PhrostByte@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 00:28:38 -0800
To: "'Nicole Anson'" <info@valuedesign.ca>, <html-tidy@w3.org>

Try http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/loose.dtd

-----Original Message-----
From: html-tidy-request@w3.org [mailto:html-tidy-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Nicole Anson
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 5:20 PM
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Subject: [personal] HTML proprietary, what DOCTYPE?

Hi great people!

Tidy keeps saying: Document content looks like HTML proprietary I looked for
days but can't find what DOCTYPE I should put in.

I tried the 4.01 transitional, loose but W3 keeps saying that is not
correct.
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">

I didn't create the site, just optimizing it, and I don't know, the site has
some Java Script for drop down menus, otherwise nothing special. What do I
need to put in?

Thanks you,
--
Nicole Anson