Re: Possible Tidy improvements

From: Jany Quintard <jany.quintard@free.fr>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:47:50 +0100
To: html-tidy@w3.org

* Rijk van Geijtenbeek [Mon, 09/02/2004 at 10:03 +0100]

> On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 19:18:23 +0300, Cyril <cyril2@mail.ru> wrote:
>
> >You may ask me why I insert here <form> tag before <td> tag and don't do
> >that after <td> tag. Well, I explain it with pleasure :). I just have
> >downloaded this or similar code from the address
I am afraid that more than 90% of the HTML found on the web is more a
sort of tag soup than real HTML.

> The fact that someone else also does it wrong, doesn't mean you have to.
> It is a gross violation of the HTML standard. If you either put the
> .../...
I would suggest that you use an HTML aware editor, such as one of the
Emacses (http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/emacs.html or http://www.xemacs.org/)or HTML-Kit (http://www.chami.com/html-kit/).

HiH. Jany
Jany Quintard         | How do you know so much about swallows?
jany.quintard@free.fr | Well, you have to know these things when you are