tidy multiple files on Win/DOS

From: manuel razzari <killerking@ultimorender.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:43:58 -0300
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>

Hello. I need to run HTML Tidy on multiple files (even better, multiple
folders within a specified folder). I'm on a Win2000 IIS box.

I've Googled a bit, I've found the following which didn't work:

1. HTML Trim
http://htmltrim.sf.net
Windows GUI to tidy, supposedly stable and handles multiple files (not
subfolders); but doesn't seem to be parsing (or even loading) all the files,
and I get 'buffer overrun' if I try to select too many HTML files at once.

2. Tidy UI
http://users.rcn.com/creitzel/tidy.html#tidyui
Can't handle multiple files. (and unhelpful Tidy-config interface, btw)

3. DOS batch file
Suggested at the Tidy list http://tinyurl.com/vkhn
and should do it's job well but didn't work for me. (no output/error)

**
The solution I'm looking for is: "take this folder, take this tidy.config
file, and run over all html files". Shouldn't be simple?

Any help? ideas? Thanks!

- Manuel Razzari
- convistaAlMar.com.ar