need help PLEASE

From: J K <thejkpride@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 04:38:55 +0000
To: html-tidy@w3.org

hi i'm someone who doesn't know much about computers. I downloaded this
video from kazaa and it wouldn't play because i didn't have a xvid codec or
something like that. So i searched the internet looking for it and i ended
up downloading Xvid 0.9.2 or something. My computers is telling me i need
ICM.XVID so i was just wondering if you could tell me what to do or how to
use 0.9.2 so i can watch my videos?

No masks required! Use MSN Messenger to chat with friends and family.
http://go.msnserver.com/HK/25382.asp