New Version of Tidy

From: Weinan Xiong <WXIONG@transunion.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:15:13 -0500
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>

Dear Sir;

We are looking for the newest version of tidy from
http://lempinen.net/sami/jtidy/ . The current version we got was
dated 2000/08/16. We have an issue with this release : We cannot have
two different version of xalan loaded into different classloader in our
applications. Moreover, we cannot recompile the tidy with the new
version of xalan because the tidy was based on the old org.w3c.dom
package.

I just wondering whether you have new version available or you may have
better solutions.

I appreciate your time.

Weinan

(312)985-2719