Re: New Version of Tidy

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 20:46:41 +0200
To: "Weinan Xiong" <WXIONG@transunion.com>
Cc: <html-tidy@w3.org>

* Weinan Xiong wrote:
>Yes. We are looking for the new Tidy compatible with the current xalan.
>I am so surprised to see the source code date was back to two years.

Last time I heard from JTidy developers they were waiting for the C
version of Tidy to make a release to backport it later. Tidy-C however
has not been updated for almost 3 years now, at least we did not make a
stable release, experimental sources and binaries are available from
tidy.sf.net. Note that some people worked on JNI interface for Tidy,
try searching the archives.