Re: Probably a simple question (jtidy)?

Hi,

JTidy won't do outputting of the original HTML string out-of-the-box. Not sure how
difficult it is to add. But the Jivan HTML (Re)Parser can do it out of the box. Whenever
you do not change a node, the Jivan Parser will return the original HTML string for that
node (and subnodes).

Check out www.jivan.org

Arno