Re: Probably a simple question (jtidy)?

From: Arno Schatz <list@arnoschatz.de>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:58:14 +0200
To: Endre Rognerud <e.m.rognerud@usit.uio.no>
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org

Hi,

JTidy won't do outputting of the original HTML string out-of-the-box. Not sure how
difficult it is to add. But the Jivan HTML (Re)Parser can do it out of the box. Whenever
you do not change a node, the Jivan Parser will return the original HTML string for that
node (and subnodes).

Check out www.jivan.org

Arno