Probably a simple question (jtidy)?

From: Endre Rognerud <e.m.rognerud@usit.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:14:29 +0200
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>

Hi!

I'm new to jtidy and I have a question I can't find an answer to. Hope
someone on this list can give me a hint :)

I use jtidy to parse a html document so I can save some metadata. These data
I use to create a modified version of the same document. Some of the tags,
i.e. the body-content, I want to save "untouched".

Is it possible to let jtidy give me the offset (start and stop) of a
node/tag? Then I can just use substring to get the content without doing som
regexp etc.

If not, it would be nice if jtidy could give me i pretty print of one
node/tag or give me a part of the original document. Then I can get a script
tag as is and save this for later. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

--
Regards, Endre... :)