Re: appending styles with underscore

Hi Glen,

The underscore in class="centBoldWhite_c1" is not meant to join two classes
('centBoldWhite' and 'c1'); it is a new class. Can you check that there are
no other elements with class="c1" in the Tidy output? It's these elements
that are affected by the new style definition generated by Tidy.

I would also like to mention that it is better to avoid underscores in ID
and CLASS values, even though they are permitted: see Eric Meyer's note on
Netscape Devedge: http://devedge.netscape.com/viewsource/2001/css-underscores/.

Best regards,

Christophe Strobbe

--
Christophe Strobbe
K.U.Leuven - Departement of Electrical Engineering - Research Group