Re: Reporting Bugs

Hi Julian,

Yes, do send a couple example files - along with a config file - that
reproduce the problem(s).  Also, it helps to mention the "release date" of
Tidy you are using.

You can send them to me or the DEV list.  If you haven't already, please
also report a bug.  There is a link on the project page: http://tidy.sf.net/

And thanks for the report.

take it easy,
Charlie