Did I miss anything <grin>?

From: Terry Teague <terry_teague@users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 01:31:54 -0800
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Dear Folks,

Prompted by a user's private EMail to me, I discovered that I had been
unsubscribed from this html-tidy mailing list quite some time, and I hadn't
even noticed. Apparently it happened when I started using a new EMail
account (EMail to my old account should have been automatically forwarded,
but I guess the mail server got a bunch of bounces and unsubscribed me)
back in Oct 2002.

I must be getting too much EMail, not to notice that I was missing an
entire mailing list <grin>. Of course, you don't have to be a subscriber to
post to the mailing list, so I just assumed everything was working fine on
the occasions when I posted to that list (in reply to a different mailing
list that was included).

Anyway, I have had a quick perusal of the archives of the past 6 months. I
apologize to anyone who was expecting a reply from me on the list, and
didn't receive it.

I am now subscribed again.

Regards, Terry