Re: Ambiguous copyright ownership and licenses of HTML Tidy on SF

I have done the following:

Updated the license page:
http://tidy.sourceforge.net/license.html.

Added a link to the above to the project page (something I have been
meaning to do forever):
http://tidy.sourceforge.net/#license

Added license.html to the docs in CVS/distribution.

Also, changed references to INRIA to ERCIM in the sources (updating 2002 to
2003 while I'm at it).