Urgent: A couple of Tidy questions

From: Julian Voelcker <asp@tvw.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 01:00:07 GMT
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Whilst I am trying to clean up a some files, a couple of questions have
arisen.

1. How can I use the Win32 version to clean a batch of files in a
directory and sub directories, I cannot find any info on the command
line instructions anywhere.

2. Is there a tidy setting to strip out blank lines?  If there isn't
one what do I need to do to put this on the wish list?

I know I can deal with the above when I get around to writing my own
tidylib wrapper, but my priority at the moment is to tidy up this
current load of documents.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Julian Voelcker