Announce: Balthisar Tidy 0.50 for Mac OS X

From: James Derry <cocoa@balthisar.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 21:40:30 -0500
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>

This is a friendly note to the list to announce that Balthisar Tidy 0.50 is
available for Mac OS X systems (Jaguar/10.2 and above).

It now supports virtually all configuration options offered by Tidy, and the
enhanced interface makes Tidy'ing a pleasure.

You can download Balthisar Tidy from the download page at
http://www.balthisar.com/files. You can read about Balthisar Tidy at
http://www.balthisar.com/tidy, but it pretty much repeats and paraphrases
the Tidy description from tidy.sf.net (so far). As of right now, the screen
shots are out of date.

As soon as the batch-mode gets implemented, this sucker gets opened-sourced,
and I'll post my Objective-C wrapper to TidyLib here, as well.

As always, I'd like to thank all Tidy and TidyLib developers for their
constant support and hard work.

Sincerely,
Jim Derry
Balthisar Software