Request And Help

From: Suresh Naidu <chaganti_naidu@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 00:10:01 -0800 (PST)
To: chaganti_naidu@yahoo.com

Hi, This is Suresh from Singapore working as a software developer under C/C++ on linux...as per my task  I need to resize the html page with the PDA resolution....to fit on the PDA... I have gone through tidy parser... can u please help me in this issue...

actually I have to develop a module which accepts the Html source as stream and resolution of the PDA .. and I have to parser and resize the resizeable tags (like font,table etc...) according to the resolution ..

parser module have to return the modified stream ... to fit on the PDA...

if u knew any open source please let me know..

Wating for ur reply

thanking you ..

Regards

Suresh