Re: Unfavourable changes in recent Tidy behaviour

From: Charles Reitzel <creitzel@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:00:07 -0500
To: "Phil Dempster" <dempster@lsil.com>
Cc: <html-tidy@w3.org>

At 03:11 PM 1/21/2003 +0000, Phil Dempster wrote:
>Is there a change log somewhere that I've missed? At least then awkward folk
>like me could decide whether or not they want to upgrade based on the
>features/fixes.

No, but there should be.  We are pretty good about commenting our CVS
checkins, so it should be possible to generate one from CVS logs.  No one
has gotten that creative yet, however.  Does anyone one have a shell/perl
script to do this they would like to share?

> > But #2 comes as a surprise.  Empty table cells usually look weird -
> > with or without styles.  Can you log a bug?
>
>Done, testcase included. I wasn't sure whether it was a parser issue or a
>pretty printer one - I couldn't spot anything obvious in pprint.c, but then
>again I didn't have very long to spend on it.

Thanks.  The category isn't too important.

take it easy,
Charlie