Re: Unfavourable changes in recent Tidy behaviour

Hi Phil,

On #1, that was a consensus decision.  We all like some whitespace for
readability, but that was wide agreement that enough is enough.  You can't
please everyone, no matter how hard you try.

But #2 comes as a surprise.  Empty table cells usually look weird - with or
without styles.  Can you log a bug?  Go to http://tidy.sf.net/ and follow
the link to the bug tracker.

thanks,
Charlie