Re: Help with HTML Tidy

On Thu, 15 May 2003 11:37:53 -0400 (EDT), KIM MORRIS <changes777@yahoo.com>
wrote:

[..]
> I would like to use HTML Tidy to see if my code is
> written correctly.
> I have visited your website to see if I can figure out
> how to use HTML Tidy, but I believe I am too basic in
> DOS (and probably web knowledge) to follow the
> instructions on your site.
> Can you please help me.
> I appreciate that you usually deal with people more
> knowledgeable with HTML and DOS than I am, and you may
> not be able to help me.  However, if you can I would
> appreciate it greatly.

Does the info on <URL:http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/faq.html#what-now>
help? If not, it might be worthwhile to download a text editor that
integrates easily with HTML Tidy, like NoteTab or HTML-Kit. Or use this
graphical front-end for HTML Tidy:
<URL:http://users.rcn.com/creitzel/tidy.html#tidyui>.

--
 If you don't like having choices    |  Rijk van Geijtenbeek
 made for you, you should start      |   Documentation & QA