Help with HTML Tidy

From: KIM MORRIS <changes777@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 11:37:53 -0400 (EDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

I am a first time website creator.
I created several pages using HTML.
I used notepad to write all my code.
I then changed my code to follow the XHTML
specifications (I think).
I have not obtained a server yet, so I can't go to
your site and put in my URL address.
I have downloaded a copy of html Tidy.exe
I would like to use HTML Tidy to see if my code is
written correctly.
I have visited your website to see if I can figure out
how to use HTML Tidy, but I believe I am too basic in
DOS (and probably web knowledge) to follow the
instructions on your site.
Can you please help me.
I appreciate that you usually deal with people more
knowledgeable with HTML and DOS than I am, and you may
not be able to help me.  However, if you can I would
appreciate it greatly.
Kim Feely
changes777@yahoo.com