Warning: Text node in...

From: Mark Stanton <mark@gruden.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 19:57:04 +1000
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>

Hi All

I'm setting up a spider for our internal use that passes html pages onto
tidy for validation. I just updated my tidy.exe to the February 1 2003
version and am now getting numerous messages such as:

Warning: Text node in <body> in HTML 4.01 Transitional
Warning: Text node in <form> in HTML 4.01 Transitional

My gut feeling is this is DOM related, but the DOM is not one of my strong
points yet. Any advice on what this means & how correct the issues is
appreciated.

Cheers

Mark

Mark Stanton