What are typical file extensions for X(HT)ML documents?

From: Terry Teague <terry_teague@users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 00:16:47 -0800
To: html-tidy@w3.org, tidy-develop@lists.sourceforge.net

Dear Folks,

In developing the next version of a program using Tidy based code, I am
needing to add support for input X(HT)ML files using specific file
extensions, to weed out unwanted files, especially when tidying whole
directories.

i.e. we don't want to Tidy "mylargeofficesuite.exe" or "mymapoftheworld.jpg".

Here is a list of file extensions I am using at the moment :

	/* [1] */ ".html";
	/* [2] */ ".htm";
	/* [6] */ ".xhtml";

Looking for suggestions for typical file extensions I may have missed. How
do other Tidy developers handle this?

Regards, Terry