Re: specifying numeric entities converted to hex vs. decimal

* Dan Jacobson wrote:
>Tidy should have a way of specifying if one wants all  numeric
>entities converted to hex vs. decimal.  E.g. Bob wants all mine hex,
>Bill wants all decimal.

Why do you want hexadecimal character references? Browser support is
worse than for decimal character references. Hex char references may
save some bytes but if you care about that, you should probably use a
character encoding that does not require to use character references
at all. Hex char references may be easier to read for some people but
then there is still the browser support issue. It's easy to implement,
but I fear we would just be adding even more complexity to Tidy's
configuration options without real value for Tidy users.