Re: Source releases aren't compressed.

From: Larry W. Virden <lvirden@cas.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 06:04:23 -0400 (EDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Re: .gz doesn't look compressed

I seem to recall that with some web browsers, files get downloaded, given
the original name, but the web browsers uncompresses the file - leaving
you with an uncompressed file with a .gz suffix.

I don't know whether this is relevant in the current problem, but it might
be considered.
--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden@cas.org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>