RE: [Tidy-dev] RE: Which link at SourceForge?

I don't know if I addressed your concerns fully, but hopefully it is
improved somewhat.  Have a look-see at the usual: http://tidy.sf.net/    I
did put a link to my Tidy page at the top under "latest news" and again, in
the "ports" section.

Any other GUI links we should add?  We probably need to start aging out
some of the oldest links (or move them to a "old links" page).

Disclaimer: a list of binaries / platforms / dates / whodunnit seems like a
legitimate use of tables.  One of these days I'll get rid of the outer
layout table and use <DIV>'s.

take it easy,
Charlie