Use TidyCOM in ASP?

From: Wade Leftwich <wade@lightlink.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 17:33:44 -0400
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hello,

I am looking at using TidyCOM in an ASP application, to clean up HTML that
users type into a textarea.

On the TidyCOM home page (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ablavier/TidyCOM/ ), I find
this warning:
"""
Warning: TidyCOM's code is not re-entrant--no more than 1 instance of
TidyObject should be alive at the same time in the same process.
"""

Pardon my ignorance about ASP (I'm more of a Zope person), but does this mean
only one TidyObject may exist in the entire ASP application? If that's the
case, I guess I have to do a queue-and-mutex thing.

Any advice or recommendations of alternatives appreciated.

Wade Leftwich
Ithaca, NY