Asian encodings - JTidy

From: Franck Leplé <fleple@syselog.fr>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:29:41 -0400 (EDT)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Cc: <leple.franck@tiscali.Fr>
    Hello tidy and JTidy users,

    I'm trying to translate chinese and japanese HTML document to XHTML document
    with JTidy. I have some problems with the encoding ( it is not a surprise ;-)) like "?" characters
    in the XHTML documents.

    I have read in this list that I will be able to use a tidy version which supports the asian encodings.
    What about JTidy ? Where can I found a version of JTidy which supports asian encodings too ?
    Would someone have JTidy settings for asian encodings ?

    Thanks for help.

    Best regards
    Franck Leple